Friday, July 13

Not much sewing this week

My sewing this week has been a little bit of hand quilting
of dear jane,
and two peace cranes, that's it. Not much I know but I
have been cutting lots.
Getting ready for our 10 am to 10 pm
sewing day/night on Saturday.
2 charity quilts
some red and white for my very neglected
new york beauty
some [lots] of cranes
and even some bindings. Yes getting ahead of myself
but one day soon they will be needed.
I don't know how mush sewing will get done on Saturday
but I am organized and hopeful.
 Monday night Chris and I headed to Beechworth for the
opening of the ''Fabric and fibre awards''.
If you have a chance it's well worth the drive,
 very interesting to see what some
people can do.
I love the stuffed animal heads especially the felt teeth on the bear. 
Open until 29th July at the
 Old School House Gallery Beechworth.

happy stitching jenni




No comments:

Post a Comment