Friday, August 17

11 degrees


Our expected top temperature for today is
rain and 11 degrees, any wonder I'm
inside stitching. Spring is supposed to be on it's way,
but I don't feel it.

This weeks stitching has been,
some more hand quilting of my medallion quilt,
still enjoying being under a warm quilt in the
evening.
on the machine, I've done another 4 peace cranes,
getting closer to the end, thinking about cutting
sashings and corner stones.
 But so many blocks could make the layout
a bit of a challenge.
Another finish
The Sampler Quilt
"with a difference"
is finished, quilted and bound with a hanging sleeve.
Getting ready for the quilt show next year.
Can't show the front yet,
show and tell is in November. Amazed that I'm
so far ahead of time.

happy stitching jenni






No comments:

Post a Comment