Wednesday, January 2

Back To Work

 
 
2012 is over and it's time to look forward
to the challenges of 2013.
They will  all be great.
 
I hope everyone had a chance to watch some
fireworks.
I watched the 9pm display from Sydney on TV,
very good but not the same as seeing the real thing.
So at midnight off we went the the live show.
Not as big [small town fireworks] but soooo
much better to be a part of, not just a spectator.
 
The challenges of 2013, well the stitchy ones.
Not quite ready to put in writing what I hope
to achieve this year. That makes it very real,
especially on the Internet for the whole world
to see and remind me of when I get off track.
 
these blocks might get put together
 
 maybe  finish this poor neglected quilt,
OK so that two thing that I can't go back on,
but I do have a year to do them and maybe more?
 
happy stitching jenni
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment