Friday, March 8

Weekend Sewing


I so enjoyed my weekend retreat
and proof that I didn't laze around and eat 
and chat.


The peace cranes are finally FINISHED.
All quilted and bound, and the binding is stitched 
down by hand half way. Waiting for a cool evening to finish
 the rest. Looking at the forecast that might be a while.


I think I can do foundation piecing in my sleep.
Maybe I did, I got so many sections sewn together 


Started the weekend with 2 blocks together
Now there is 23
I had better make a plan for how I want these to 
go together.  It is very busy so the original plan
 to put some plain blocks in could work very well.


Of course another 7 star blocks 
are done.
A very productive weekend I need this 
weekend to rest and recover.

happy stitching jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment