Wednesday, May 1

Week 21


I can hardly believe it been 21 weeks since 
I started my
'star a day' 
challenge.
147 days 147 stars, At times it has been a
struggle but now I'm in a routine and am really
enjoying to journey.


This weeks stars


To  prove I really am doing
what I say I am, all  blocks and alternate
 blocks together.
Over 120cm or 48" square, so far.

Other sewing this week,


a new bag. Inspiration came from AQC


favorite fabric used for the lining, I even
 put in two pockets.


While tidying up I found this almost
complete quilt top. Only a few diamonds
and half diamonds to go, then borders.
Why when I'm so close would I pack it up 
and put is away?
This week I  would like to finish the english paper
piecing, cut the borders and hopefully
get them sewn on.All the pieces were folded 
up together so I won't waist time looking for anything.

happy stitching jenni



No comments:

Post a Comment