Monday, December 23

Stitching Report


In my absence what have I been stitching?
I have really really been enjoying some slow stitching,
not a sewing machine in sight.

Star-a day is done.
The big project for the year,


all pinned and ready to quilt. Hand quilting of course.
I have used a flannelette backing for a very soft and snuggly
feel, so no start on the quilting until the weather cools.


the next quilt to take shape has been


this red and white shoo-fly quilt.
Big stitch quilted so it should not have taken 
as long as it did, but 2mt square slowed me down.
This is a finish so yes the sewing machine did come
out for the binding.

It was this time last year I promised to finish this 
quilt,

not done.

BUT
well on the way

almost all the large motifs are done, only
small spaces and the border to do.

The next project on the way is the folly.
More on that next time.

happy stitching jenni. 







No comments:

Post a Comment