Sunday, April 6

Update


It's been a while I know but a lot has happened in
my absence,

I attended a hens night
A very long time since I have been
 to one of these. A bit of fun and a very attractive waiter. 
This was followed by a wedding.
The happiest I have ever been to with a very beautiful
bride.  Of course.

Work has been extra busy, which I great.
 The time certainly flies.

I lasted until April to break a new year resolution.
Yes I have started a new project,
 at least the fabric has come out of the stash.
It's only a bit of fun, but more on that later.

Time for a folly update


I had made one of these,


Now there are eight


I made this mess


and turned it into this,


and then all these.
Two more to go.

Then some applique, join them all together 
for the next border.
I do feel like I am getting somewhere.

happy stitching jenni 


No comments:

Post a Comment