Monday, November 24

Busy


It's almost 2 1/2 weeks since my last post and life has been very
busy in that time.
Work has been super busy and we have celebrated a major 
birthday [not mine yet]  many times. It's not turning a year older that makes you 
feel old. it's all the socializing that goes with it.

So  a report on my stitching,


look where I have been


Somerset patchwork as moved so I had to check out the 
new shop. Look what I found

  
a good mix of reproduction fabrics for the stash
or projects I have in mind


and some great shirtings


Wickersham is finished.
1 inch cross hatching all over, so glad this is done.
but well worth the effort.


So one project finished another out of the cupboard.

This is"Stars hanging about Ingrams"from
Carolyn Konig's book Creating Heirlooms
One Stitch at a Time


I have started with these


that then become these, many more to go yet.
These had been started many years ago and just put away
because I didn't love the center applique,
so I've decided to change it.


This is only the start. Not a stitch yet but I have made a start.

happy stitching jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment