Tuesday, April 23

Almost Done


I cannot believe how quickly these little star
blocks have come together.


only two to go, with another week of April
left. I'm not running late this month.


7 more stars finished. Surprising 
myself with how well I'm keeping up
with this challenge.

Last weeks total lack of control lead to... 


another quilt top waiting to be quilted.
This one I would like to big stitch quilt in a 
circle pattern of some sort to pick up the 
circles created in the piecing.

I forgot to show my shopping at AQC


Some reproduction  fabrics for a quilt to be started
 much later in the year,
Thread for two hand quilting projects, hopefully
to be completed this winter,
and a wonderful quilt mania book.
Not to much damage to the credit card.

happy stitching jenni



No comments:

Post a Comment