Wednesday, April 17

Does this count ?


I've been very productive
this week, so I can start a new project.
Remember my new rule for myself,
I must finish something before I can 
start something else.


One pair of scrappy socks.
I know this does not count because I have
already started another pair.


Kaffe Fassett wool I got last year.


another 7 stars 
this also does not count, will not be finished
for a very long time.


the next step of the mystery quilt,
not a finish, I only get one step at a time,
so I have no idea how far a finish is.


The red and white 
shoo fly blocks have been ready to put
together for some time.
The closest thing to a finish I have.
White sashing and red corner stones ,
set on point with a big red border.
I then gave it a good  press and pin
basted it ready for some big stitch quilting.
I am calling this a finish. 
 For the moment anyway.



Because I couldn't wait any longer.
I had to start cutting.


and sewing a new quilt.
I can't wait for this to take shape.
I'm looving the colours.

happy stitching jenni









No comments:

Post a Comment