Sunday, August 10

Finish


I love big stitch quilting
Gives a great result quickly,
and so soft.
A few weeks ago I marked a simple fan design 
on this quilt 

here it is in the quilting frame


quilting finished,
scrappy binding sewn on


binding hand stitched to the back.
All finished
Just a label to do


Ta Dah
not a great shot but it was late at night 
so photo had to be indoors


I tried for a close up of the quilting



Other activities for the week include 
new walking shoes 
these have already had quite a workout
 as I am currently walking about 25km a week


a job that is certainly not a favorite
mending curtains


and something that really must to done during the week
Tidy this mess.
I mean properly
Not shove into the cupboard and slam the door close quickly.
Hope I get some stitching time

happy stitching jenni

1 comment:

  1. HI! Jenni, Love your star quilt and the colours are so pretty. The quilting is perfect . It does look very soft and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete