Friday, October 10

Half Way


The re-quilting of the wickersham signature
quilt is coming along very well.
I am about half way.


again not a great photo, but it is sitting much better than it was
so worth the extra effort.
I should push along with this before the evenings are to 
warm to have this on my lap quilting.


Another project half way along is the farmers wife,
I sped along and got all (and extra blocks) made but
 the sashing strips are taking me forever.
I might have to get serious about this and stitch it a little more
often than just at my weekly sit and sew (chat alot) days. 


 I pulled another UFO out of the cupboard,
not even close to half way but something to look forward
to revisiting. I was never in love with the center applique
so I think that I will have to change it  from the original
pattern to rekindle my interest.

happy stitching jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment