Saturday, October 18

Road Trip


A change of scenery this week.
Look where I was.


Castlemaine
So of course I had to visit the ladies at 
Threadbear.
I had never been to this store before but I have wanted to 
for a long time.
I was not disappointed, worth a visit just for the
display quilts and the fabric is amazing.


I found this interesting border print, so many possibilities and
the colours are a bit different.
A strippy quilt or perhaps a border?



Just a few repo's for the stash


I have been after a tumbler template for a while,
luck me I also found that.


I was really taken with this quilt hanging in the shop,
It will be a massive challenge.
Hope I'm up to it when the time eventually comes.


Next patchwork shop on the tour was 
Pick Up Stitches
on Kyneton,
Lots of fabrics and wool but I restricted myself to 
just 2 fat 1/4s.
Very textural so I am looking forward to playing with these 
to see how they stitch.

Happy stitching jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment