Monday, April 20

What a week


I really want to start a new project
my fingers are itching to start something new
BUT
I must finish something first
SO 
this week I have 2 finished


a teddy bear made from an old fur coat for a new member 
of the family due to arrive in a couple of weeks


remember this


well it's now this
all blocks made and together,
quilted, bound and hanging


Sunday I wemt into the city to
Australasian Quilt Convention
A great day catching up with friends
and sooo much inspiration


I could not stop looking at this quilt
I am in awe
such tiny perfect machine piecing


Love the colors and secondary pattern
I have this pattern on my to do list
I think it may move up the list now


amazing 1 inch squares all EPP
then hand tied for quilting
and the finishing of the edges still have me thinking HOW

So now with a couple of projects finished 
and a heap of inspiration 
I am going to start 
needle turn appliqueing  
The Caswell Quilt
and 
hand quilting of the 
Folly

happy stitching jenni





No comments:

Post a Comment