Tuesday, May 5

2 posts in 1


I need to catch up, no post last week 
so it is a double dose this week.

Firstly and very importantly
I have a little Ta Da

 

I have started the Caswell Quilt
block A1 is done
only 29 to go
block A2 is prepped and ready to go.

Next onto this weeks post
Saturday I had a day out to the Lang Lang quilt show
I took the scenic tourist route and found a 
fantastic quilt shop on the way at Korumburra.
I think this shop will feature in my future
lots of great reproduction fabrics and some of the
best display quilts ever.

After quite a long time spent in Korumburra
 it was back on the road to find Lang Lang.

An interesting show with lots of traders,
tables and chairs everywhere for people to have
cups of tea and a few quilts.

Of course I have photos of my favourite quilts.

This one has an interesting centre panel,
but the piecing around it was perfect and really
made the quilt.
I think I have a similar panel tucked away somewhere
just waiting for inspiration.


The colours don't show up well but this quilt
 would have won viewer choice for sure.


thirdly not a large quilt but it really appealed to me


now it's time to get back to the next Caswell Quilt block

happy stitching jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment