Saturday, September 13

Day 14


Today is the last day of Meredith's
contest with herself  and anyone else who
wanted to join in.
To spend 1 hour each day with our sewing.
I have love the challenge, I am so motivated.
I think I will continue for another week.
The work will not stop spinning if I don't keep up
with all my other duties for a week if it means I can get 
so much stitching done.


all  the farmers wife blocks are stitch and pressed


all the sashing strips are cut, I decided to go scrappy
stick with the same theme as the rest of the quilt


excuse the legs of the desk.
This is what I'm so excited about.
The folly
Less than 1/2 of one side to go.
I don't usually sew during the day, But this week I am giving
myself permission to sit in the afternoon  if  it means 
this beauty could be finished.

happy stitching jenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment