Sunday, July 6

Back on line


After quite a while with no internet I'm back.
A power outage and a really bad isp sent 
me off line for a few weeks.
Something you don't hear very often,
telstra to the rescue.
But then I realised now much stitching I got done
when I was not spending so much time on the internet
so I put myself on ban,
 but I miss my blog, my stitching diary.
If other people read that is great,
if not it is still my stitching diary.

So to catch up on what I have been stitching 



these four corner blocks have been appliqued
for the folly
joined the the other blocks that had already been pieced
for the next border.


then the second sawtooth border.
what a difference.


some of these


and these and a bit more applique


for the next border.


next more cutting for the final border.
Lots and lots of triangles
Lots and lots of stitching.

But I have become a bit distracted


by this box


this tin


and this book.
Time to turn the computer off and get back to my stitching

happy stitching jenni





No comments:

Post a Comment