Saturday, July 19

project round up


I thought it was about time to take a good look
at what and how many different projects I
have on the go at the moment.
This is scary


star a day
I am hand quilting this, lovely and warm with a 
flannelette backing
moving along nicely.


finally finish the binding of this beauty,
I usually love stitching down the binding but I 
could not seem to make myself pick this on up.
It is finally a finish


remember this?
finally pinned ready to machine quilt


ditch stitch all the major seams


and stay stitch the edge.
trim back the edge to make it a bit easier to handle.


remember this?


home made template for big stitch quilting


farmers wife
quite a few blocks made, photo later.
This is a huge quilt so I'm thinking I might give the 
border a miss and maybe think about a different block lay out.
Sound like a lot of thinking, so maybe just keep making blocks 
and worry about the layout later.


still stitching these little triangle together for the folly.
Never ending.
It might be time to stitch some to the quilt center
so that I feel like I am getting somewhere


This is the last quilt top I have finished waiting to be quilted
so I have started to make a template for the quilting design.
Clams shells all over.
Measurements  have been worked out.
Sometimes i am really glad I took notice in my maths class
at high school.
I bet Mr Cracknell never thought it would be used
for patchwork and quilting 

6 different quilts on the go at once.

So not like me
What to do?
Concentrate on one or two, or continue
doing a little on all?


happy stitching jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment